-->

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Girls of Summer

Perhaps you didn't get a chance to see this story when the full thing was up....well, you missed your chance. It's being picked up and published in GLASSBOOK http://www.GLASS-book.com/

Looks like you're going to have to wait until it comes out in the next few weeks.

here's the original post with a few teasers. xoxo

So i took my holidays down in Florida and decided to do a shoot. Yes, i'm just that kind of crazy. I had my luggage lost and my flights delayed but i didn't loose my desire to shoot this great American inspired creative. The girls and I trucked around in short shorts and made some pretty pictures...enjoy!

Models: Hannah & Melanie (NEXT Miami)
Hair and makeup : Heather
Style: Nikki Ormerod & Shea Hurley
Assistants: Joanna Lynn, Gary Vaughan & Greg Kidd
Location: Cape Coral, Florida















1 comment: